18 March 2009

Reflections of fun...

I cannot wait for Summer! I am so ready to go to the beach that I can almost taste the salt air. For now I will have to look at photos like this of Lake Burton and wish for the fun and warmth of summer. I can pictures kids swinging out over the lake and when they get just far enough, jumping off and hitting the ever cool to cold water.

Just looking at the calendar and it is 12 working days until spring break. The AMA races will be a Road Atlanta and hopefully the weather will be warm and sunny. I dread having to wear jeans to go to the races. It just won't seen right since this set of races used to be held over Labor Day weekend. For the rest of the time...I have no clue what we will do. The day we come back to work from break will be the 1year anniversary of the wreck. It is hard to believe that it is just a few short weeks away from 1 year!

No comments:

Post a Comment