10 April 2009

Bridal Veil Spirea

























It is Spring Break for most schools in Georgia, including ours. We are enjoying the lazy days of not having to be up so early. It has been bizarre weather this week. Tuesday it snowed (did not stick but still snowed) and reached maybe 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Yesterday was bright and sunny and well into the 70s. Today we have rain, thunderstorms, and vicious lightning. It is also our 2 year anniversary so this photo of Bridal Veil Spirea seems fitting.

Monday will be lots of fun...back to work on the 1 year anniversary of the wreck that ruined our spring and pretty much our summer last year. It will also be the day that I go to the Orthopedic doctor for my final visit, at least until many years down the road (hopefully). The doctors say that the hip will eventually be worn out from rubbing on the ridges that naturally develop when fractures heal. The good side of it is that I did much better than any of my doctors would have expected. Lots of prayers and hard work made that happen.

The hubby has something up his sleeve for me tonight...but won't even give me a clue. That is ok...he did not have any idea what his anniversary/birthday present was from me (and my parents for his birthday). This should be fun! He rarely tries to surprise me. Kinda hard when we are together so much...working at the same place and all.

Signing off now...I must get ready to go and that calls for a nice long shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment